Whipped Peppermint Brownie Pie
1 cup heavy whipping cream
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup chopped WOW Baking Peppermint Brownies
Optional: additional whipped cream, chopped peppermint candies, and chopped
Peppermint Brownies (for garnish)
1 container (8 oz) of WOW Baking Peppermint Brownie Bites
Makes 1 Pie
1) In a food processor, pulse the container of WOW Peppermint Brownies until a
2) Pour brownies into a 9-inch pie dish and press until pie dish is fully covered and
brownies are formed into a crust.
3) In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in vanilla extract and granulated sugar and continue to beat until well-combined and creamy.
4) In separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
Add the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and gently mix together.
5) Fold in the crushed WOW Peppermint Brownies. Dump into the pie crust and smooth the top.
6) Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
7) Before serving, garnish with additional whipped cream and crushed Peppermint
Brownies if desired.