Holiday Cookie Bark
18 oz white chocolate or white chocolate chips, melted
½ cup dried cranberries
1 container (8 oz) of WOW Baking White Chocolate Cranberry cookies
½ cup of butter, melted
Optional: Additional WOW Baking White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies and peppermint candies (for garnish)
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a food processor, pulse the container of WOW White Chocolate Cranberry cookies until a crumbly consistency. Add melted butter and pulse until fully-combined.
3) Pour cookie mixture onto parchment-lined cookie sheet and roll out until the mixture is between 1/4-1/2-inch thickness. Let cool.
4) Pour melted milk chocolate over the cookie mixture, spreading evenly.
5) Place in the refrigerator and let it set for 30 minutes.
6) Pour melted white chocolate over the milk chocolate, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle dried cranberries and any optional ingredients on top of the white chocolate layer.
7) Place the fudge in the refrigerator and let it set for at least 2 hours.
8) Cut into squares or break apart in jagged pieces.