Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Crumb Muffins
Makes 12 Muffins
3/4 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3/4 cup vegetable or coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons whole-milk or Greek yogurt
½ container (4 oz) WOW Pumpkin Spice cookies
1) Pre-heat your oven to 350°F and lightly coat muffin tins with oil.
2) In a mixing bowl, add pumpkin puree, baking soda, brown sugar, pumpkin pie
spice, ground cinnamon, eggs, vanilla extract, oil, yogurt, and salt and mix
together until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
3) Add the gluten-free flour and baking powder to a small bowl or glass measuring
cup and then pour it into the pumpkin mixture. Mix ingredients together.
4) Scoop the batter into muffin tins.
5) Crumble WOW Pumpkin Spice cookies until a crumbly consistency.
Sprinkle cookie crumb topping on top of the muffins until entire top of the muffin
batter is covered.
6) Bake the muffins for 25 minutes at 350°F, or until a toothpick into the center
comes out clean.