Chocolate Brownie Pudding
1 Tub WOW Baking Company Chocolate Brownies
1/2 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup cornstarch
Pinch of salt
2 1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup gluten free chocolate chips
Makes 4 pudding cups
1) In a saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2) Stir in milk and cook over medium heat.
3) Bring to a boil, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
4) Remove from heat, and stir in butter, chocolate chips, and vanilla.
5) Stir until chocolate chips have melted. Divide between 4 serving dishes or cups.
6) Top with chocolate brownies and serve warm, or chill in refrigerator until serving.
Gluten-free pudding recipe: www.gfkitchenadventures.com