The Best Gluten-Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
1 Package WOW Baking Company Gourmet Chocolate Cake Mix
1 Bakery Tub or Pouch WOW Baking Company Birthday Cake Cookies
3 large eggs
1/3 cup butter
1/4 cup milk
1 - 16 oz containers of vanilla icing
Makes 1 Double-Layer 9-inch Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease 2 - 9" round cake pan.
3) Mix Gourmet Chocolate Cake Mix per instructions on bag. Pour 1/2 of the batter into each round cake pan.
4) Bake for 35 - 40 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Cool completely and remove from pans by flipping cake onto serving platter.
6) Ice cake with gluten-free vanilla icing or try the Creamy Vanilla Butter Frosting Recipe.
7) Decorate with whole or halved bite-sized Birthday Cake cookies.
8) Refrigerate until the party starts. Add candles and sing!