Take Me to the Party Gluten-Free Cupcakes
1 Package of WOW Baking Company Yellow Cake Mix
3 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Softened Butter
1/4 Cup Milk or Water
Makes 12 Cupcakes
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Use an electric mixer to combine entire contents of dry mix and softened butter.
3) Add eggs one at a time. Continue mixing.
4) Add milk or water. Scrape bottom and sides of bowl and beat on medium-high speed with mixer until smooth.
5) Portion the batter evenly into a lined cupcake pan.
6) Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7) Cool 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
8) Frost and decorate for the celebration!