Good Morning Breakfast Crepes
1 Package of WOW Baking Company Yellow Cake Mix
3 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Softened Butter
1/4 Cup Milk or Water
2 Quarts of Berries (or filling of your choice)v
Makes 8 crepes
1) Follow the recipe on back of Yellow cake mix package to mix cake batter.
2) Preheat an 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium low heat. Coat with butter.
3) Pour 2 oz batter into pan, swirl to coat bottom of pan.
4) Cook until golden on bottom and not runny on top, hold pan under broiler for about 20 - 30 seconds until cooked (but not brown). Be careful with the pan handle because it could melt if under broiler.
5) Repeat with remaining mix.
6) Fill with desired fruit and top with whipped cream.
7) Serve and enjoy!
Note: Do not stack crepes on top of one another, they will stick to each other! Instead, place plastic wrap or parchment in between crepes to hold till serving.