Perfect Pumpkin Muffins
1/2 Tub or Pouch WOW Baking Company Snickerdoodle Cookies
1/2 Cup Gluten-Free All Purpose Baking Flour
1/3 Cup Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling2 Eggs
Makes 12 Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a 12-muffin pan by greasing the cups or placing paper liners.
2) Blend Cake Mix, Flour and Pumpkin Pie Filling into a large bowl.
3) Stir in Eggs with a fork.
4) Pour batter evenly into muffin cups.
5) Top generously with crumbled cookies.
6) Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown on top.