Marshmallow Sweet Potato Casserole
1 Pouch or Tub WOW Baking Company White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
6 Medium or 3 Cans of Sweet Potatoes
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Butter
2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
Makes A Casserole or 8-12 Servings
1) Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
2) Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Place in boiling water until tender. Drain.
3) Mash the sweet potatoes with brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
4) Spread into the pan.
5) Cover with marshmallows and crumbled White Chocolate Cranberry cookies.
6) Bake for 25 minutes. Marshmallows should be toasty brown.