No Bake Cherry Cheesecake in a Jar
Makes 6 jars
1) Crumble all the cookies except 6.
2) Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set aside.
3) Beat all of the remaining ingredients except pie topping until the batter is smooth without any lumps.
4) Fold the whip cream into the cheesecake batter until thoroughly combined.
5) Evenly layer all the ingredients into jars starting with the crumbled cookies, then cheesecake batter and finally pie topping.
6) Serve immediately or leave off the pie topping and refrigerate the jars up to 1 day.
7) Top with the cherry pie topping immediately before serving and garnish with a delicious Snickerdoodle cookie.