Pigs in a Blanket
1 full package WOW Baking Company Yellow Cake Mix
1 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
2 large eggs
1/3 cup butter or substitute softened margarine
1/2 cup milk or water
1 pkg sausage links
1) Place a medium nonstick skillet on the stove over medium-low heat. Let it warm up for 1 or 2 minutes. Note: do not add any extra oil or fat to the pan. The fat inside the sausage should render as it cooks, providing all the grease needed for the frying process.
2) Arrange the sausage links in the hot skillet. Keep the sausage in a single layer. Pan-fry until cooked through for 12 to 16 minutes. Turn the sausage frequently as it cooks to promote even browning on all sides.
3) The sausages should be browned all the way through, and the internal temperature should read a minimum of 160 degrees Fahrenheit (70 degrees Celsius). Set aside and cover to keep warm.
Gluten Free Pancake Blankets
4) Using an electric mixer combine contents of dry mix, flour and softened butter.
5) Add eggs one at a time.
6) Mix well, scrape bowl and add milk or water until mix is a pancake mix consistency.
7) Pour or ladle in 3-4 inch circles (size to accommodate wrapping your sausage links) in preheated medium heat nonstick pan - lightly greased.
8) Cook for approximately 1 minute till light golden brown and flip pancake to finish with another 1 - 2 minutes.
9) Remove from heat and immediately roll pancake around sausage.
10) Pour syrup over the top and enjoy!