Cookie Dough Pop Bouquet
1 8oz pouch of WOW Baking Company cookies (as many flavors as you like)
1/2 Teaspoon Liquid coconut oil
At least 1 bag of candy melts
Cake pop sticks
Sprinkles, sugars or candies
Makes 10-12 cookie dough pops
1) Use a food processor to combine cookies and a teaspoon of liquid coconut oil.
2) Add coconut oil and continue to blend until blended and crumbled.
3) Roll mixture into 1 ½ in balls and poke cake pop sticks half-way into ball.
4) Place them on parchment paper and place in the freezer to make them easier to
handle (about 30 min).
5) While cookie dough pops are freezing, melt candy melts in small bowls in a microwave (about 40 seconds) to a smooth consistency.
6) Create a stand to hold the cookie dough pops (small box with holes or jar of marbles)
7) Dip cookie pop into candy melts and decorate while they’re fresh with sprinkles, sugars and candies.
8) Place the decorated cake pop in the box or jar of marbles until the candy has set.