Matcha Key Lime Truffles
1 8oz tub WOW Baking Company Key Lime White Chocolate Cookies
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon matcha powder
A splash of vanilla extract to taste
Makes 12 gluten-free truffles
1) In a food processor, process the cookies, matcha and vanilla extract so they are a crumbly consistency.
2) Form the cookie into small balls and place them on parchment paper.
3) Combine coconut oil and chocolate chips and heat in the microwave or over stovetop until melted (about 60 seconds in the microwave).
4) Individually dip cookie balls into melted chocolate and place back on parchment paper.
5) Let truffles harden in the refrigerator for at least one hour.