Summer Fruity Pasta Salad
8 oz Uncooked Gluten-Free Bow Tie Pasta
1/2 Bottle Gluten-Free Poppyseed Dressing
2 Cups Quartered Fresh Strawberries
2 Cups Green Grapes
1 Cup Mandarin Oranges
1/2 Cup Blueberries
4 oz Bite-Size WOW Baking Company Strawberries & Cream Cookies, quartered
Makes 2-4 Servings
1) Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain.
2) Toss the pasta with the Poppyseed Dressing and set aside.
3) Clean and prepare all fruit.
4) Add fruit to the bowl with pasta and toss lightly to mix.
5) Top with quartered cookies when you're ready to serve.