Cherry-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
1 pkg WOW Baking Company Gourmet Chocolate Cake mix (Eggs, Vegetable Oil)
1 can Cherry Pie Filling
Cream cheese frosting (store bought - gluten-free)
1) Heat oven to 350°F.
2) Mix Gourmet Chocolate Cake Mix according to the instructions on the package.
3) Grease cupcake pan well and pour batter.
4) Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5) Cool 10 minutes; remove cupcakes from pans to cooling racks.Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
6) Use a small knife to cut a hole in the middle of each cupcake. Scoop out the middle with a small spoon to remove.
7) Spoon in a large dollop of cherry pie filling (about four cherries).
8) Top each filled cupcake with cream cheese frosting. Keep the cupcakes refrigerated till served.