WOW Baking Company, LLC Celiac Cruise Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. WOW Baking Company, LLC Celiac Cruise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is being conducted by WOW Baking Company, LLC, 1607 45th Street East, Sumner, WA 98390, Celiac Cruise Inc., and its promotional agencies and service providers (collectively, the “Sponsors”).
Sweepstakes Period and Eligibility. The Sweepstakes begins and entries will be accepted commencing as of 9:00 a.m. PDT on Monday, August 1, 2023. The Sweepstakes will close and no more entries will be accepted after Tuesday, October 10, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. PDT (the “Sweepstakes Deadline,” and the period between August 1 and October 10, 2023 while the Sweepstakes is in effect is referenced herein as the “Sweepstakes Period”). A random, computer generator drawing to select one (1) Winner from among all eligible entries received as of the end of the Sweepstakes Period is anticipated to occur by Sponsors at Sponsor’s offices on or about October 12, 2023, at or about 3:30 p.m. PDT. Prize Winners will be notified by email and the verification process commenced promptly thereafter. The verified Prize Winner will be announced via Instagram and/or Facebook (post) upon completion of the prize notification and verification process, on or about October 15, 2023.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (a “U.S. Resident”) who are at least 21 years of age at time of entry. Employees and the immediate family members of Sponsor are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and wherever prohibited by law. Limit 1 entry into this Sweepstakes per applicable and eligible U.S. Resident, and per email address. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws.
How to Enter. To participate in the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period you must (i) be a U.S. Resident at least 21 years of age, (ii) be eligible to participate, and (iii) properly and fully complete the Sweepstakes Registration and Entry Form located at wowbaking.com/pages/celiaccruise, including providing your name, email address, street address, and contact phone number, and certifying as to your eligibility and agreement to these Official Sweepstakes Rules, at time of entry. The entry form will also include an optional “Opt-In” to receive new product information and further promotional materials and communications from Sponsor. As noted above, limit 1 entry per U.S. Resident and per email address.
By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final in each instance. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. Entries without all of the required information provided will be disqualified. In addition, all late, lost, or otherwise incomplete entries are not considered valid entries and shall be disqualified. Proof of your submission of entry is not proof of the Sponsors’ receipt and the Sponsors’ designated computer will be the official record keeping device for all submissions and entries applicable to the Sweepstakes. Any Sensitivity: Internal attempt at or form of entry other than as expressly specified in these Official Sweepstakes Rules (including but not limited to submitting multiple entries or automated entry) is strictly prohibited and may result in disqualification. No correspondence about entry submissions will be answered. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, stolen or misdirected mail or entries or any failure or unavailability of hardware, software, electronic communications or Internet uploading or other connections. Sponsors are also not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions or for failed transmissions or electronic or device malfunctions of any kind.
Sweepstakes Entries and Submissions. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any entries which Sponsors, at their sole discretion, determine do not meet the eligibility requirements outlined in these Official Sweepstakes Rules. If the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised in any manner, Sponsors reserve the right to modify the Sweepstakes and conduct a drawing based on all entries received that are unaffected by the problem, and/or to terminate this Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes, to harass or interfere with any other entrant, or otherwise acts in an inappropriate or unsportsmanlike way, all as determined by Sponsors in their absolute discretion. Submissions shall be void if they are incomplete or do not comply strictly with all requirements in these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
In no event will any personal information provided to Sponsors in connection with this Sweepstakes be shared with any third party for independent, third party use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to all of the terms and conditions of the privacy policies and website terms and conditions of the Sponsors located on the site associated with the entry URL, which are incorporated into these Official Sweepstakes Rules by reference as applicable.
Prizes. The following prize packages will be awarded to the one (1) selected Prize Winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize is as follows: One (1) Caribbean Celiac Cruise, operated by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines from Miami, Florida, for Prize Winner and one (1) Guest during the specific week July 27th- August 1st, 2024 (5 nights). Details and itinerary described at https://celiaccruise.com/caribbean-july-2024/. Prize includes one (1) shared, 2-person Balcony Cabin, food in the general dining room, access to Celiac Cruise venues, access to all Celiac Cruise events, required gratuities and port taxes/fees, coffee, tea and juices. Excludes travel to/from Miami, Florida, any required hotel or transfer expenses before and after the Cruise, all excursions and excursion-related expenses, alcohol, soda, and discretionary tips, all of which will be the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner and guest. Prize winner will be responsible to contact the Sponsor identified Celiac Cruise representative for final Cruise booking and confirmation. ARV of Grand Prize package is $2,287.08 for Cruise + $224.00 of required gratuities and port taxes/ fees (total ARV $2,511.08). Prize Winner is required to have valid credit card and Prize Winner and guest each must present a passport. An initial credit card hold of $100 will be required at check-in on July 27, 2024. All Royal Caribbean and Celiac Cruise terms and conditions, policies and requirements apply, and Royal Caribbean and Celiac Cruise are exclusively responsible for provision of the Grand Prize.
Total ARV of all prizes offered in connection with this Sweepstakes is $3,361.96 which includes $250 onboard credit and a $500 Visa GiftCard to use towards travel.
Prizes may not be redeemed for cash, substituted or transferred by any Prize winner; however, if any prize or prize component becomes unavailable or otherwise at Sponsors’ option the Sponsors reserve the right to unilaterally substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. Taxes and any other expenses relating to the provided prize are the sole responsibility of Prize Winner, if and as applicable, and Prize Winner will be responsible to provide valid social security number for Sponsor’s proper issuance of a 1099 and any other proper tax documentation. You are not an official Sweepstakes Prize Winner until you are successfully validated, you have received an official notification of your winning status from the Sponsors, and you have provided all necessary information and documentation requested by Sponsors, including a signed and returned Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release as referenced below (the “Affidavit”) if and as determined to be necessary by Sponsors. Subject to Sponsor’s right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes, all prizes will be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- Selection and Notification of Winner and Prize Acceptance. The Sweepstakes Prize Winner will be selected at random using a computer generator on or about Thursday, October 12, 2023 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The selected Prize Winner will be notified by email and/or by cell phone, and will have a total of two (2) business days to claim their prize and return the required Affidavit or other documentation, releasing Sponsors from liability and granting Sponsors the right to identify the Prize Winner (first name, last initial and city/State) in commercial advertising. Affidavit and other documents returned by fax or electronically will have the same force and effect as original documents. If such documents are not returned within two (2) business days of the date sent, or if any prize notification is returned as non-deliverable or any potential Prize Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Sweepstakes Rules, disqualification may result and that winner’s applicable prize will be awarded to a selected alternate. In the event of a dispute as to identity of any entrant, the actual individual named on the Sweepstakes Entry Form will be deemed to be the official entrant unless otherwise determined by the Sponsor. Sponsors, their parent and affiliated companies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents, shall not be responsible for any liability or any injury, loss or damage of any kind to or of any person or property (including, without limitation, death of any person), arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, or for participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity. The Limited Product or Service Warranty that accompanies each respective element of the prize awarded will be the sole remedy available to the Prize Winners regarding the prize that is provided in connection with this Sweepstakes. With respect to the Prize Winner, all Prize-related issues will be addressed by, and at the sole discretion of, Royal Caribbean and/or Celiac Cruise Inc. organization.
- Void Where Prohibited, Disputes and Availability of Official Sweepstakes Rules. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Disputes relating to the Sweepstakes shall be commenced exclusively within the state of Washington, U.S.A., governed by the laws of the state of Washington, U.S.A. without regard to conflict of law provisions, and will be resolved by binding arbitration before an arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association, provided that applicable law will be applied in any adjudication or arbitration proceeding. The Official Sweepstakes Rules will be posted at all times during the Sweepstakes Period www.wowbaking.com/pages/celiaccruise-officialrules.
- Right to Cancel or Suspend Sweepstakes. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation due to technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, who exceeds the limitations on entry, who does not meet the eligibility requirements, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without liability, and/or to randomly select the winners from among all valid entries received to date that are unaffected by the problem, if any.
- Prize Winner. The name of the Sweepstakes Prize Winner will be posted by Sponsors on Instagram and Facebook, but may also be obtained by sending a SASE to: WOW Baking Company 2023 Celiac Cruise Sweepstakes Winner, WOW Baking Company, 1607 45th Street East, Sumner, WA 98390, by December 1, 2023.